Thank you for your interest in FOOTHILLS SKI LIFE, LLC. (“Foothills Ski Life”) products. The following provisions set forth the terms and conditions on Which Foothills Ski Life sells its products.
FOOTHILLS SKI LIFE
3960 S KALAMATH ST
ENGLWEOOD CO 80110
Terms of Sale:
Purchase of any products sold by Foothills Ski Life shall be subject to and expressly limited by the terms and conditions contained herein. No changes to, waiver of, or addition to any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless agreed to in writing and signed by Foothills Ski Life. Foothills Ski Life reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, and Buyer shall be deemed to accept such amended terms and conditions by ordering products herein offered after the date of such amendment.
Any tax, assessment, duty, custom or other fee of any nature imposed upon the products, their sale, transportation, delivery, use or consumption shall be paid by Buyer in addition to the price quoted or invoiced.
Payment must be made in full at the time of purchase including all transportation and sales taxes.
Returned Goods Policy:
Product returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Returns are not accepted on any Clearance and Sale items or when expressly laid out in promotional communications relating to special sales or events.
- All returns are subject to the prior authorization of Foothills Ski Life. Buyer must notify Foothills Ski Life at 303-733-3416 and receive a Return Authorization Number prior to return. All authorized returns must be shipped freight pre-paid to Foothills Ski Life via UPS or FedEx at the following address: 3960 South Kalamath Street Englewood CO 80110 This location is able to receive mail or packages sent via the United States Postal Service.
- Items returned without a Return Authorization number are not eligible for a refund and will be returned to inventory as excess stock.
- All authorized products returned within 14 days of delivery are subject to no restocking charges. Products returned after 14 days will be considered excess stock and will be eligible for a in-store credit only. No product will be accepted for return after 30 days of the date of delivery and no refund or credit will be given. No refund will be given for shipping and transportation costs except for defective products or products shipped in error.
- Subject to paragraph 2 above, refunds or credit will be issued at the net purchase price for all authorized returns provided:
- Proper authorization was obtained prior to the return of products.
- Products are in their original packaging and in a new and unused condition.
- Buyer will be responsible for all transportation and shipping costs except for defective products or products shipped in error.
Credits for returned goods are conditioned upon Foothills Ski Life’s inspection and approval of such goods upon their return. If Foothills Ski Life determines, at its discretion, that any returned goods are not eligible for return due to any of the reasons provided above, Buyer will not receive a credit, even if a Return Authorization was issued. No advance credits will be accepted.
Foothills Ski Life warrants to the original purchaser that, at the time of delivery, each product shall be free of defects in material and workmanship and, when used for the purposes and indications described on the labeling, is fit for the purposes and indications described on the labeling. Foothills Ski Life’s warranty hereunder shall not apply if: (i) a product is not used in accordance with its instructions or if it is used for a purpose not indicated on the labeling; (ii) any repairs, alterations or other work has been performed by Buyer or others on such item, other than work performed with Foothills Ski Life’s authorization and according to its approved procedures; or (iii) the alleged defect is a result of abuse, misuse, improper maintenance, accident or the negligence of any party other than Foothills Ski Life. The warranty set forth herein is conditioned upon proper storage, installation, use and maintenance.
Foothills Ski Life's sole obligation shall be to repair or replace, at Foothills Ski Life's option, any defective component or item and pay transportation expenses for such replacement. Buyer shall bear all risk of loss or damage to returned goods while in transit. In the event no defect or breach of warranty is discovered by Foothills Ski Life upon receipt of any returned item, the item will be returned to Buyer at Buyer's expense and Buyer will reimburse Foothills Ski Life for the transportation charges, labor and associated charges incurred in testing the allegedly defective item.
- We ship with UPS, USPS and FedEX.
- Shipping times are 3-5 businees days.
- Shipping is available within the contiguous United States.
- We do not ship to Alaska Hawaii or Internationally.
- Foothills Ski Life will use its reasonable efforts to fill orders, but Foothills Ski Life shall not be liable for nonperformance or delays caused by a shortage of raw materials, manufacturing problems, delivery or labor problems, priorities, acts of regulatory agencies or judicial bodies, discontinuation of a product line, acts of God or third parties, infringement claims, or other causes beyond its reasonable control. Buyer agrees that in such events Foothills Ski Life may allocate products among all purchasers as it deems reasonable, without liability.
- The products are sold subject to Colorado law. These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to these terms or the sale of Products ("Claim") shall be governed by and construed under Colorado law, notwithstanding its law of conflicts of law. If any Claim cannot be settled amicably between the parties, such Claim shall be tried by a court and not a jury. Buyer expressly and unconditionally waives its rights to a jury trial in any such Claim.
- Foothills Ski Life shall not in any event be liable to buyer for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages (including any damage for lost profits), or otherwise arising out of or in connection with furnishing of products, parts or service hereunder, or the performance, use of, or inability to use any products, parts or service, or otherwise, whether based in contract, warranty, tort, including without limitation, negligence, or any other legal or equitable theory. Foothills Ski Life's total liability for any claim or action shall not exceed the purchase price of the products out of which such claim or action arose.